[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Photos???

Rik Sandberg rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 01:28:19 -0500

--=====================_442652530==_.ALT

Bob,

Unless there is someone one on the list besides Roger, who has a trailer
other than a Trailmaster or a Triad Unimatic, I doubt there is anyone else
that has a set of keel rollers like Roger's. My Trailmaster Doesn't have a
keel roller. I've seen a half dozen or so of the other owners trailers and
none of theirs has one either.

I think Roger's trailer may be the only example of this.

Rik

At 08:42 AM 9/15/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>All,
>   I am making the request, again.  Does anyone have a photo of the area
> of their trailer which supports the keel?  I am trying to re-create this
> area on my trailer.  All I have to this point is a 4X4 wooden block.  It
> does the job but I can't help but wonder what it really should look like.
>    Thanks for your time.
>
>Fair Winds,
>
>Bob Hendrickson
>S/V Getaway

--=====================_442652530==_.ALT

Bob,<br><br>
Unless there is someone one on the list besides Roger, who has a trailer
other than a Trailmaster or a Triad Unimatic, I doubt there is anyone
else that has a set of keel rollers like Roger's. My Trailmaster Doesn't
have a keel roller. I've seen a half dozen or so of the other owners
trailers and none of theirs has one either.<br><br>
I think Roger's trailer may be the only example of this.<br><br>
Rik<br><br>
At 08:42 AM 9/15/2002 -0400, you wrote:<br>
Does anyone have a photo of the area of their trailer which supports the
keel?&nbsp; I am trying to re-create this area on my trailer.&nbsp; All I
have to this point is a 4X4 wooden block.&nbsp; It does the job but I
can't help but wonder what it really should look like.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>