[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies sailing near Baltimore

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:12:35 EDT

Jim,
Nothing to be sorry about. I was just taking advantage of getting another
Rhodie to sign up for the owners list.
Please send me your information OFF list. Names, address, phone, boat name,
hull ID# (for archives) port you sail out of and your Admiral's name. (wife,
girlfriend, other)
There are currently 121 registered owners. Anyone else want to join, send me
your information as well. The list is only available to owners on the list
and is not used for commercial porpoises. Once you are on the list, you must
wait for thirty (30) days before you may receive a copy. Remember, if you use
the list in an inappropriate manner, we have agents across the country
willing to make great sacrifices in order to maintain the sanctity of the
list. They will find you.

Rummy