[Rhodes22-list] bilge pump

Kip Hansen kip@i4.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:54:04 -0400

Brad,

On the other hand, for those annoying situations when you find 50 gallons of
water in the bilges, due to clogged cockpit seat drains and heavy rains (the
seat drains allow water to flow in the laz hatch when clogged by leaves and pine
needles) or the myriad other ways us dumb humans allow water into our boats
where is doesn't belong, a little inexpensive pump with a manual switch is a
great way to get that water back out where it belongs.

Kip Hansen