[Rhodes22-list] Hull Cleaning

rhendy rhendy@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:35:06 -0400

All,
   Please look at the photo attached.  (At least I am gonna TRY to =
attach it.) =20
   First of all, I must point out that this is a 26 year old =
boat....(1976).
   On the left is the area of the rudder from which I have removed the =
paint in preparation for a fresh bottom coat.  On the right is the =
un-sanded area.  If the quality of the photo permits you to see, the =
area to the left is very yellow and ugly.  Unfortunately, this is =
repeated on the entire hull which is also yellow and stained.  I wish it =
to be clean and white like the left of the photo.
   What are your recommendations for a product which will do the job?
   Thank you all for your inputs.

Fair Winds,

Bob Hendrickson
S/V Getaway

Name: Rudder.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 61155 bytes Desc: not available