[Rhodes22-list] KY Lake update

dbarrera@attbi.com dbarrera@attbi.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 04:01:17 +0000

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know we arrived today around
1:30.  Mary, Rod, & Ken were out sailing and also Sandy
& Rik.  We were taking a look at the ramp and where our
slip was located before we got ready to launch, and low
and behold... here comes Elton! Not long after that,
Mary, Rod & Ken came back... then Sandy & Rik.  Got
ChickieBabe in the water, got the mast up and then had
a nice get together dinner tonight at Joann & Kens
cabin... chicken, green beans, and "potatos" :^)

See you soon!

Dorene
ChickieBabe