[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Owner

Bill Berner dblbld@attglobal.net
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:49:01 -0400

Welcome aboard!

Bill Berner
191 South Broadway
Hastings on Hudson, NY  10706

v 914 478 2896
f 914 478 3856

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of gerald gordon
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 10:30 AM
To: Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Owner

I'd like to say hello to the members of the list and Introduce myself. I
have taken the plunge and bought a 1999 Rhodes, We live in a northshore
suburb of Boston, and stating in October will spend half the year in
Sarasota, Florida. I have been a lurker for  a while and found your
comments of value and they have been a  factor in my choice. But in all
honesty it was the Rhodes that sold itself. I have looked at the
pictures of the boat and noticed that some boats had extra tall
stanchions which struck me as a good idea. I would appreciate knowing
where they were purchased and how tall they are. As we have never sailed
the gulf cost I'd like to hear from members of the list living in or
near Sarasota, and take advantage of their experiences sailing in the
gulf.

Gerry