[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Owner

gerald gordon gordong@attbi.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:30:18 -0400

I'd like to say hello to the members of the list and Introduce myself. I =
have taken the plunge and bought a 1999 Rhodes, We live in a northshore =
suburb of Boston, and stating in October will spend half the year in =
Sarasota, Florida. I have been a lurker for  a while and found your =
comments of value and they have been a  factor in my choice. But in all =
honesty it was the Rhodes that sold itself. I have looked at the =
pictures of the boat and noticed that some boats had extra tall =
stanchions which struck me as a good idea. I would appreciate knowing =
where they were purchased and how tall they are. As we have never sailed =
the gulf cost I'd like to hear from members of the list living in or =
near Sarasota, and take advantage of their experiences sailing in the =
gulf.

Gerry

   I'd like to say hello to the members of = the list=20 and Introduce
   myself. I have taken the plunge and bought a 1999 Rhodes, = We live=20
   in a northshore suburb of Boston, and stating in October will spend =
   half=20 the year in Sarasota, Florida. I have been a lurker for  = a
   while=20 and found your comments of value and they have been a  factor
   in my = choice.=20 But in all honesty it was the Rhodes that sold
   itself. I have = looked at the=20 pictures of the boat and noticed
   that some boats had extra tall = stanchions which=20 struck me as a
   good idea. I would appreciate knowing where they were = purchased=20
   and how tall they are. As we have never sailed the gulf cost I'd =
   like=20 to hear from members of the list living in or near = Sarasota,
   and=20 take advantage of their experiences sailing in the gulf.

   Gerry