[Rhodes22-list] KLake

dbarrera@attbi.com dbarrera@attbi.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:38:22 +0000

Hi Doug!

Miss all of you too.

Anne brought the spittoon over this morning... Looks
real good!  Especially with the first, first place
engravement :^)

Aw shucks, Doug... we aren't going to let a little rain
put us under!  We went out sailing anyway today!  Had 4
Rhodes out there with 9 soppin wet Rhowdy Rhodies.
Tomorrow through Sunday is supposed to be nice though
so plan to get some good sailing in then.

Best to Robin & Dylan

Dorene & All