[Rhodes22-list] KLake

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:53:42 EDT

Dorene & Glen, Rod and Mary, Anne and all,

Rum Runner sits in the driveway ready for a road trip, unfortunately, when it
rains I have to work. I have been trying to get out of here, but to no avail.
I thought I might make it out of here tonight and at least salvage a portion
of the KL week, but that is not to be.
I am a sales rep for an Industrial and Commercial roofing company and these
rains have meant a boom in business. Many of my customers are community
critical; schools, hospitals and manufacturing facilities that cannot
function with leaky roofs. I am sorry that I will not be able to attend, but
after almost five years of draught, these rains are a welcome sight for many
reasons.
Party hard and remember that I am there in spirit. XZWQU*&%M#$%@

Rummy