[Rhodes22-list] Rogers story.

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 19:43:43 EDT

Roger,
As always, your story's/adventures make the rest of us look like sedentary
slime. I've sailed the Great Lakes several times, including an area on Lake
Michigan known as Death's door which is oof the coast of Door County. I have
often heard many skippers when comparing sailing the Great Lakes to ocean
sailing, as the only difference is the salt.
Lake Superior is terribly cold, even this time of year. As a youth, I made
the mistake of thinking that I could swim in it when we were exploring Isle
Royal. That was the shortest swim in history.

Rummy