[Rhodes22-list] First sail in the Rhodes 22

Ben Schultz BenS@ApproSystems.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:10:38 -0500

Welcome to sailing Bob!  Nothing like a great first sail to get the ladies
hooked!

Robert Dilk wrote on 9/30/02 7:56:

I rented a Rhodes 22 from GBI last Sunday. Weather was great with 10-15 kts
of wind in North Carolina.
My wife, My Son and his wife and I all went sailing. First time for the
girls. Once the captain got up to speed all went well. Stan does a great job
checking you out on the boat and then lets you go. After selling my power
boat, I need to get the family tuned into sailing.

Wanna-be Rhodes 22 owner
Bob Dilk
Greenville, NC

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.