[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis

Ben Schultz BenS@ApproSystems.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:15:52 -0500

I've seen posts over the past month indicating that some of us are planning
to go to Annapolis for the boat show.  Is anyone planning to get together?
I'm really looking forward to meeting fellow Rhodies.  Amazingly, I have
never met another Rhodes owner, even though I feel like I know several.

I am willing to do any organizing or planning tasks.  Being a boat-show
rookie, I'll need some advice.  Is there a good watering hole in town where
we can meet?  Are there any activities or events at the show that I
shouldn't miss?  Is the correct protocal to stay out of Stan's way, or to
offer (honest) testimonial about how much we love our Rhodes?

Thank for your input.

Ben
R22 Velvet Elvis

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.