[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Joke - Todays Headline

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:54:59 -0500

>From: "Michael Meltzer" <mjm@michaelmeltzer.com>
>1)do you just take it, and set the present of no response? war crimes
>2)do use the small one from 155 artily(1-20 ktons) on the troops, take out
>the valleys(still a woman and children issue)
>3)do you take out sadom home town with the larger ones(400 ktons)
>4)do you announce that in 24 hours a city killer(1 meg+) will drop on down
>town bagda and the people can walk out and be screened at
>the check points, BTW the only way to stop it if the top 50 Iraq's are
>lined up against the wall and shot.
>5)other

MJM,

Can you select more than one, how about 2, 3, and 4? :-) Just kidding, kind
of....I am never one to jump quickly into war; but I do feel once in you hit
with everything you have.

Perhaps Saddam has his weapons of mass destruction buried so deep that he
thinks we will never find them. He must know they will lose eventually and
it will be much better for Iraq if no evidence of WMD turns up. Of course he
is crazy and trying to predict what he will do is impossible. I just hope
our military leaders are up to the task and have a sound plan(s). I wonder
what those Delta boys are up to....?

There is one "other" possibility, France said they would help us out if shit
hits the fan, we can count on them right? Viva la France!

Wally