[Rhodes22-list] Flowers? Michael

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:36:46 -0500

Michael,
	Quick, go out and buy some flowers.  We don't a frying pan to
smash your computer....
                   Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Thena Carville
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 9:14 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] what happened to the french?

Michael,
I am amazed you are still "intact" after this blunder...under no
circumstances is a  household appliance a "gift"...even the most
expensive
appliance with all the doo-dahs in the world is never a "gift"...I have
never understood what it is about the y chromosome that seems to cause
this
mistake to happen over and over again (to different males, and then only
once if they are smart)...if you do get the vacuum (and the French maid
outfit) please keep in mind that if they count as presents, they are
YOUR
presents...a present for a woman (especially one that has had to go
through
the trauma of realizing you weren't smart enough to figure out that a
vacuum
was NOT a "gift" suitable for the woman who bore your children and keeps
the
kitchen knives sharp) should be something to beautiful, something for
her
personal use only...something "intimate" like a perfume she would not
buy
for herself because it is "too expensive"...or a piece of jewelry
because
the stones are her favorite color...or a scarf because it matches her
eyes..or a bottle of wine that you both stop whatever else you are doing
and
enjoy together (as uninterrupted as possible)....a woman doesn't want
her
husband to remember what she looks like vacuuming (even with the finest
vacuum in the world), she wants to be remembered as a goddess of love
and
understanding...wearing something sexy...especially when she hasn't had
the
time to "wear something sexy" for a while...sigh...I think I am going to
go
kick my vacuum cleaner...
Thena