[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] what happened to the french?

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 09:48:04 -0500

MJM,

The gals are right, for most women a vacuum is never a good Birthday or
Mother's Day gift. I don't mind getting power tools for shop or yard but I
have figured out my wife has different expectations.

The night getaway sounds like a good idea.

Good luck!

Wally