[Rhodes22-list] Raven's wet

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 09:52:19 -0500

Mark,

Glad you got out for a sail. I spent last weekend on my boat and it was
quite cold with some sleet but no snow. I went out from 4:30 to 7:00
yesterday and what a difference! It was 78 with a strong steady breeze. I
would of spent the night on the boat but I needed to be in my office by 8 AM
so I decided to come home. Spring has sprung in TN!!

Wally