[Rhodes22-list] The news you didn't hear this week.

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:29:55 -0500

Rummy,

Ain't it just great to have perfect timing????

Shit happens.......guess it was your turn in the barrel. Probaby end up
cheaper to just buy another one, knowing what I know about sending
electronics in for repair. You don't have any little independent electronics
guys around do ya??? We've got one in town here that can a lot of time find
that stupid loose connection and resolder it for a few bucks. Usually costs
less than the shipping to send the darn thing back and forth if it's
something simple. Our guy just fixed our TV a while back. Think it cost me
$25.00. I couldn't have sent it out for that, let alone get it fixed.

Too bad they've already got it.
Good luck
Rik