[Rhodes22-list] Virus

Dennis J Sitler djsitler@gmpexpress.net
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:36:33 -0400

Hi Everyone,
My Norton just caught a virus that came from; ralphzeto, subject; stop page
ends here. There was a txt and a jpg attachment and the virus was in the
txt. I deleted all even though it didn't say there was a virus in the jpg.
The virus came up as w32.klez.h at mm.  The at would be @ but if I type it
that way it comes up blue and clickable and I don't know what would happen
if you clicked it. This didn,t come from the list but I thought I would pass
it along for your information. Its too bad I can't find out who is
responsible for this crap, or I would send them a message that all the
shooting may not be confined to Iraq!

Denny