[Rhodes22-list] Getaway's new home

rphklh rphklh@earthlink.net
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 22:53:30 -0400

All,
   Getaway sold this evening to Rob Lowe.  He says that he will be joining the list shortly as the newest Rhodes-22 owner.  I want you all to tell him what a steal he got on this boat!  ;-)  (He really got a nice boat, no kidding)
   It has been my pleasure to be a part of this group, even if I mostly lurked, I was here.  Thanks, everyone, for all of your help, advice, and inputs.  My new San Juan does not have nearly the support group that the Rhodes had and I'm gonna miss that a lot.
   Please welcome Rob to the list and please accept my thanks and admiration for the support you all give to each other and to me.

Fair Winds,

Bob Hendrickson
S/V Getaway