Thanks Michael Re: [Rhodes22-list] Sorry People

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Sat Apr 12 10:37:01 EDT 2003

Gee Michael, anything we can do to say thank you? Sounds like a big job,
thanks for standing by us.

On a happier note, spring is showing signs of arriving, when do you get
your boat back?

Wanna join us for the Chesapeake Rhendezvous Memorial Day weekend - with or
without boat you'll be welcome.

Mary Lou