[ham] Thanks Michael Re: [Rhodes22-list] Sorry People

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Apr 12 23:48:08 EDT 2003

No problem, it is what I do, We are hosted on a real production system and it had to be fixed, everything else was working for
firday morring(as in 5am), I have to admit it was getting "bitchy" around 4am. for the second day stright. I be happy for any drinks
a pretty lady, like your self, what to by me at the bar.

The boat should be in tha water this comming saturday, have not checked the weather report but I think it will rain :-)

What up Chesapeake Rhendezvous ? date's and location? it a little far and I have to check with karin.

MJM