Chesapeake Rhendezvous was: Re: [ham] Thanks Michael Re: [Rhodes22-list] Sorry People

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Sun Apr 13 10:34:37 EDT 2003

The Rhendezvous is Memorial Day weekend Fri. May 23 - Monday May 26.
Western Shore anchor out at Rocky Point Friday night. Possible Eastern
Shore get together Fri. night.  Sat. night & Sun. night in Swan Creek (or
elsewhere).  Other activities to be determined.

Assuming we stay in the Swan Creek vicinity, there would be plenty of
opportunities for crew for anyone who chooses to come without their boat.
There are numerous B&Bs and a couple of small Mom & Pop motels in the area.
Rock Hall is a nice little sailor oriented town. See
http://www.rockhallmd.com for lodging ideas and local flavor.

Will has a page at http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodesweb/rhodes22/rac/ but I
think we have more boats than that. Gil? Mark? Jim, did Don ask you if you
were interested? Tom? Jay? Anyone else?

Yes, Michael, if you show up I will buy you a drink - Karin too. If not
we'll just have to take some rainy miserable weekend and come north and buy
you one up there. (You're a good guy but I wouldn't give up a weekend
sailing! ;-) )

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD