[Rhodes22-list] UPS arrived yesterday

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 10:56:50 EDT 2003

I will be interested to hear the reports on these sails. Especially the ease
of coming about and jibing. I can go a long way up and down the river but we
do a lot of tacking. I look forward to the photos.

Our weather is going to be nice and I am heading out for the weekend.

I hope every one gets to go sailing!

Wally