[Rhodes22-list] UPS arrived yesterday

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Sun Apr 13 10:41:09 EDT 2003

Winds were cranking yesterday - really gusty and shifty from about 5-20 mph.
We sailed for a couple of hours but didn't want to risk the new sail and
hardware. We decided to put it off until today because they're only
predicting winds of 5-10 mph this afternoon. Hopefully I'll have something
to report this evening.

Mark