[Rhodes22-list] Looking for advice

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Tue Apr 15 08:38:33 EDT 2003

Alice,

I can't recommend a brand or type as my Rhodes22 came with one, however I'm
with you on believing they are a necessity.  There are enough uncertainties
in sailing without adding in not knowing how deep the water is underneath
me.  Especially in tidal waters or in reservoirs where the level can change
10 feet overnight and 50 feet in a month (desert in Phoenix, AZ).

Say, where will you be sailing in the Chesapeake?  I'm on the York river in
VA.  There are two other Rhodies down at this end if that's where you will
be.  We ought to get together.  I'm a single woman newly settled in the area
so if you'd ever like to go out for a spin (with or without partner/guest)
give a holler.  I could use some help in the fishing end. :)

Saroj