[Rhodes22-list] Progress report and paint

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Apr 16 01:17:53 EDT 2003

Slim,

   It looks like you have it all figured out how to get the boat above the bunks.  Your pictures are always excellent.  What type of camera do you use?

Now a question for the list.  I saw a guy today blasting loose paint and water scum off with a power washer.  My paint is very old any flakes off down to bare hull is some spots with a fingernail.  (the boat has been on the hard since 1995)  Are there any risks in blasting the paint off this way?

Todd