[Rhodes22-list] Progress report and paint

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Apr 16 02:27:23 EDT 2003

Walnut shells are SOP for fiberglass/gel coat, that said if it comes off with a power washer(home size, 2000psi, low flow), go for
it, I used them to clean the bottom, I never seen it but a "monster" might be a problem, as in pond the shit out of the gel
coat(they do use water jets to cut carbon fiber panels).

MJM