[Rhodes22-list] Progress report

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 16 09:18:05 EDT 2003

Hey Slim,

I see you used my suggestion re the rear trailer jacks to get the boat up
off the trailer for painting.  What did you think?  Works pretty slick
doesn't it?

I see you were able to use the clamp-on type trailer tongue jacks for the
rear of your Easy-Matic trailer.  The frame members on my Lil Dude boat
trailer were too big to use the clamp-on type jacks.  So, I had to use the
welded-on pivoting jack that I described in the article I posted to the list
a while back.  Can you easily remove your rear jacks before submerging the
trailer?

Have you had a chance to use the rear jacks for any of the other uses I
suggested in the article yet?

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic EQuilibrium