[Rhodes22-list] Rik's R22 and Flicka

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Fri Apr 18 06:59:47 EDT 2003

Rik,
	1. On your Web site, you have a picture of Country Rhodes which
shows a red line going to boom.  Could you explain function and exactly
how you have it set up.
	2.  Have you considered having Stan refit your new boat with the
features of a Rhodes22?  Put a IMF on a Flicka, a 175 Genny, a motorized
motor mount, hum, what else?
                 Ed K