[Rhodes22-list] Rock Hall & Rhodes Rhendezvous

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Fri Apr 18 18:55:36 EDT 2003

Alice (and everyone else within range of Rock Hall),
Don't forget the 2nd annual Upper Chesapeake Rhodes Rhendezvous Memorial
Day weekend. Rock Hall is a day's sail from anywhere from St. Michael's or
the Rhode River to Havre de Grace or the Sassafras. There are good ramps
nearby and trailer storage can be arranged. There are nice B&Bs and couple
of Mom & Pop motels in town. there is additional info on the web about Rock
hall at http://www.rockhallmd.com

Plans are to anchor out Sat. night and take a marina slip (or mooring) Sun.
night. The anchorages and the marina are close enough that participants
could choose slips both night or anchor out both nights and still be close
by. Other plans are still up in the air so now is a good time to make your
preferences known. Potential dinghy race entrants should be forewarned that
we now have new oars for the dinghy and expect it to be (not much of) a
contender.

Alice, You can see a map of Kent County on the web at
http://www.kentcounty.com/driving/Tour%20Map.htm
Rock Hall is about 10 - 12 miles from Chestertown. Of course it's not that
far from Kent Island by water. We often get down near Love Point Light on
afternoon daysails.

Mary Lou