[Rhodes22-list] Rock Hall

AMICW at aol.com AMICW at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 17:36:20 EDT 2003

Gil, the map is great and full of great ideas in the making!  I think I have
one of Kent and can see how far you are.
I had planned to call the boat "Sweet Solitude" and probably still might,
however, "Wonderland" has also entered the competition.  The former still
makes me think of that beautiful feeling when the world is quiet, the wind is
running through your hair, the boat is sailing well, you taste of salt,  the
sun is shining, and everything is good on God's earth.
Yep, think I'll keep that choice (as I'm off daydreaming of the water).
Alice