[Rhodes22-list] Canvas Support

Eaton, Gil GEaton at IKON.com
Mon Apr 21 14:10:11 EDT 2003

	I forgot who asked, but here are pictures and info on the canvas
support for "Closing Time".
	I finally unloaded the camera after this weekend, attached are 3
pictures of the PVC support for the canvas cover.  I used about 30' of 1.5"
pvc, used T's for couplings and ends.  The end T's are cut so it will hold
on to the pulpit tubing.  Next year I may add a foot or so to the overall
length and another support in the cockpit.  The earlier picture shows the
sway caused by the heavy snow we had, but it all held ok.  I really like the
canvas, it's truck semitrailer canvas from Northerntools.com.

	gil
Gil Eaton
S/V Closing Time
Spring Cove Marina
Rock Hall, MD

  <<canvassupport3.jpg>>  <<canvassupport2.jpg>>  <<canvassupport.jpg>>
<<SnowTime.jpg>>