[Rhodes22-list] Free Navigation Charts - Swan Creek

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 05:39:16 EDT 2003

Mark,

What viewer did you download?  I downloaded the 7C's
software which allows you to choose your map
orientation. If you are sailing to a specific
destination you can orient the map to produce a series
of progressive charts so that "up" on the chart is the
bow of the boat for each leg. I'm curious if Office
Depot or someone produces a waterproof paper that is
compatible with a printer or if plastic sleeves would
be sufficient to keep the chart dry in the cockpit.

Brad