[Rhodes22-list] Free Navigation Charts - Swan Creek

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Apr 22 09:06:48 EDT 2003

Brad,

I got the Fugawi software from the link on the NOAA site. It works, but it's
not what I'd call "feature rich". I'll check out the 7C's package today.

What kind of printer will you be using to produce the charts? Waterproof
paper might work for color laserjet, dye sublimation, or wax transfer
("phaser")printer output, but I don't know of any inkjets that use
waterproof ink. If you're planning to produce charts using an inkjet, I'd go
for the waterproof sleeve - it probably wouldn't be good if your chart
started running just as you were getting to the tricky part....

Mark