[Rhodes22-list] Free Navigation Charts - Swan Creek

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Apr 22 12:39:08 EDT 2003

Brad,

I just fooled around with the 7Cs software for a bit. I think like the
Fugawi better from a usability standpoint. It's got a more intuitive (for
me) interface. It looks like the 7Cs has more features, though, and I can
see where it would be beneficial to have both if you've got the drive space.

Have you been able to get more than one .000 file loaded at a time in 7Cs? I
can load up to 3 concurrently in the Fugawi viewer.

Mark