[Rhodes22-list] Free Navigation Charts - Swan Creek

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Apr 22 12:44:34 EDT 2003

Brad,

More info on the ENC S-57 format from the Fugawi help:

FUGAWI View ENC is designed to enable you to view ENC vector nautical chart
files in the standard S-57 format.

The key features of vector charts are the ability to render different
information at different scales and the ability to query the chart.
Furthermore, the user can customize the map for his or her vessel.  For
example, the safe and shallow water can be rendered in different colors
appropriate for the user's vessel.

Mark