[Rhodes22-list] gas usage

SVTRITON at aol.com SVTRITON at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 12:52:03 EDT 2003

hi all
getting ready for my first rhodes cruising season and was wondering how much
butane and propane i should get....sooo...on the kenyon butane burner,
assuming a full pot of coffee every morning..say 5 cups..how long will the
butane last and on a small propane grill how long will one of those small
cannisters last at high heat...i used compressed natural gass on my last boat
2  boats so im totally lost on this one
thanks
tom deliberto

ps...mark...glad to hear your good comments on the ups..im anxiously awaiting
more tips from all you experienced rhodies