[Rhodes22-list] gas usage

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 11:59:04 EDT 2003

Tom,

A butane can usually lasts us a couple of days at best, but we're huge
coffee drinkers. We might make 4 or 5 pots a day, plus whatever we use for
meals.

One thing about the butane stove is, it is very hot. You rarely need to
operate it wide open. The full flame seems too hot, to me, even if you are
just boiling water.

Rik