[Rhodes22-list] 150% Genoa for sale

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Wed Apr 23 12:47:38 EDT 2003

Last year, I'd asked Stan about a 150% Genoa w/ #6 luff tape that would fit a CDI furler. I just got a call from Shannon at General Boats who told me Stan's got one for sale now. I told Shannon we didn't need it any more since we just bought a new 135%, but offered to send it out on the list. Shannon said sure, and it's priced at $795 + $35 S&H.

Stan's at the Oakland show right now, but if you're interested, give General Boats a call or drop him an email. I don't know the manufacturer or any details about the sail other than what's in this email.

Mark Kaynor