[Rhodes22-list] Stove Issues

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:41:06 EDT 2003

Michael, I looked at that model as well the upper rim with the mounting
plate just might fit in the square already cut out of the countertop with
only a few modifications.  I think the Force 10 would be even more mountable
with little "Nubs" on the side of the gimble which I could match with the
counter cutout.  It is small, but so is the current burner and at least the
skillet would stay on the flame.  Just a thought, I can always use the BBQ
with a skillet.  Thanks for the suggestion.  BW