[Rhodes22-list] Waxing The Deck

anima anima13 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 23 23:09:42 EDT 2003

Paul,
My solution is to that is wax it all in autumn and sail all winter!
In all honesty, I have the same problem, for mine is a recondidtioned
'83 and wax is needed! Now, I am pretty coordinated and good on
my feet (foredeck gal) so I wax my whole boat and the folks at my
marina just give me down the road with thousands of quips and
one-liners. Yes, I have even waxed my seats! the boys just razz me
to the ninth degree. I just don't care! I have to preserve my beatiful boat!
In the interim, clorox cleanup and softscrub are just wonderful.

Anne