[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Floor

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 15:49:11 EDT 2003

Rummage,
You're right--I should be up on the rail when sailing.  But sometimes, even
when the boat is flat--and I don't know if this has ever happened to you--it
just APPEARS to be heeling and I fall right over.  I can't explain this
phenomenon.  Happens on shore too--I just don't get it.   8-)

Hey, how about this...ya know that stickum that wide receivers spray on
their hands?  Maybe I should try some on my feet?

Slim