[Rhodes22-list] Can I borrow a TV?

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Apr 30 02:49:08 EDT 2003

Paul,

Damn, that would've been nice.  As it turned out, I got a last minute call
to sub in and play with a blues band tonight for the après hockey game party
at Reid's Hockey bar in St. Paul, a couple blocks from the stadium.  I never
saw any of the games  8-(   and they lost  8-(

Slim
P.S. But we rocked 'em just the same.  8-)