[Rhodes22-list] Joseph's Reply

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Fri Aug 1 14:03:14 EDT 2003

Joseph,
	All Rhodes22's made prior to some date in the early 1980's were
made for Stan by somebody else.  Anybody who has been on this list for
any time knows that there are many good boats made during that period
still out there.
	You have come to this list selling a Rhodes22.  Does your boat
have a nameplate on the sides near the back that says 'Rhodes'?  Help
solve this squabble.
                Ed K