[Rhodes22-list] Todd once more , please - used R22s

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 11:19:31 EDT 2003

Ed,

It does seem that there have been a bunch of boats out there recently. When
I first started to look I couldn't find a single used one other than from
GB. After 8 months of searching the net I had only 3 boats to choose from.
One was more project than I wanted, the other was the R22 Slim eventually
purchased and the R22 that I purchased. I never looked at Slim's Fandango to
be but it was out of my cash budget. Although it took 10 months of looking
(and a 810 mile drive each way) I did find a great boat at a good price.

I have noticed at least 3 list members (Brad, Denny, Bob Henderson) have
traded up in size and one (Rik) has traded up for cabin space & blue water
capabilities. Can't forget Bill trying to sell his R22 and moving up to a
C30.

Wally