[Rhodes22-list] Peter of Raleigh

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 11:28:23 EDT 2003

Ed,

Are you going to sail in the Atlantic or stay on ICW and rivers? I sailed
and power boated in that area many years ago but it was a Hobie not a
Rhodes. We also cruised upriver towards the Marine Base in a friends Boston
Whaler and back down river out into the ocean. Lots of shallow water. This
was back in the early 80s. My firends parents owned a beach house and had a
slip in a near by marina for the Whaler. I can't remember the name of the
marina but we had a lot of fun.

Good luck with your trip.

Wally