[Rhodes22-list] Barient Winch Question

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 16:43:31 EDT 2003

John,

Actually the winches have worked great for the past 18 months. The port
winch in the last week has become very tight. Hopefully cleaning and relube
will fix. When I was searching the net I came across the site you mentioned
with the info on making pawl springs. I think I book marked it .....

I will post the results, hopefully it will be a quick and easy repair.

By the way John what is your home port?

Thanks,

Wally