[Rhodes22-list] Seat Drain Holes

lcrowther lcrowther at cox.net
Thu Aug 7 00:16:48 EDT 2003

Ed,

The hole the tubing comes out through is in the back of the cabin bulkhead
below the cockpit seat.  The tube discharges about eight inches above the
cockpit sole under the seat.  The picture was taken laying on the cockpit
sole, feet pointing aft, looking a little bit forward of directly abeam.
The background is the side of the hull.

Lloyd