[Rhodes22-list] I Hate My Trailer

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 13:09:24 EDT 2003

I have a 2003 Triad Single-Axle.  What measurements do you want?

BTW, the adjustable arm on the bow stop is set all the way forward on my
trailer, and Elton said to leave it in that position.

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer

On Saturday, August 09, 2003 10:38 AM, Todd Tavares
[SMTP:sprocket80 at mail.com] wrote:
> So... who out there has a "new" trailer?
>
>    I have just about finished a sketch of what I think is an older triad
trailer.  Can someone with a newer trailer take a few measurements and let
me know if any dimensions are significantly different?  Specifically, the
measurement from the axle to the winch post.  (I hope the darn attachment
goes through)