[Rhodes22-list] I Hate My Trailer

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sat Aug 9 12:46:42 EDT 2003

Jim,

   I would like to know the distance from the axle to the front cross member (where the forward bunk mounts are attached), and the distance from the axle to the bow stop upright(winch tower).

  On Will's trailer the measurements would most likely be from the equalizing link between the axles' springs.

Thanks in advance,

Todd